May my existence support others in discovering, and then living by, their own unique values.
Elizabeth aspires to achieve this impact through:
- Committing to the process of discovering and living by her own values;
- Making connections, building partnerships, and sharing resources / inspiration / support that enable others to discover and live by their own values;
- Continually educating herself about the conditions which make this pursuit more accessible to some people at the expense of others;
- Actively building tools that have the potential to preferentially lift up those who have less privilege; and
- Co-creating environments that foster curiosity, creativity, compassion, and self-care… with lots of spontaneous singing, dancing, and laughter mixed in.
Originally from Northern California, Elizabeth has lived in Auckland since late 2016 with her partner Scott, a musician. She has been coming along to the Auckland Buddhist Centre since early 2018 and is currently training for ordination.